Baldwin School, an all-women’s, private day school located west of Philadelphia on that city’s historic “Main Line.” The school’s main building is included in the National Register of Historic Places.
Baldwin no longer offers AP coursework and chooses instead to present an even more rigorous curriculum to students. Baldwin students care deeply about environmental sustainability, the arts, athletics, and diversity. Over 35% of students are persons of color.
Baldwin requires its students to participate in athletics or physical education.
Awards, Ranking, Alumni, Tuition:
- The Class of 2011 had 18 students recognized by the National Merit Scholar program
- The same class boasted a recipient of the annual National Latin Exam Scholarship
- Alumnae include actress Cornelia Otis Skinner, writer Andrea Lee, and philosopher Martha Craven Nussbaum
- Tuition: $28,000 NOTE: APPLICATION IS ALWAYS FREE!!!
- Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge.
- Start your application online here. Click the link or box below for more details on application guideline and deadline.
- Note that, online application is free, so be very careful
- All applications must be submitted online. (Applications submitted after the deadline are not considered.)